LEARN ITALIAN IN MILAN
Italian Language School in Milan
The Scuola Leonardo da Vinci is located inside a student campus in the Navigli zone, a meeting place for artists with numerous cafes and bars. It is well connected to the city center by subway and by bus. All classrooms have air conditioning, and the campus boasts a park and a bar.
Recently, in the campus a canteen has been opened, where students can enjoy a complete meal, take a coffee or relax in a design space.
The secretariat is located inside the main building. There you also will find the library and the Internet Point where you may surf for free in the Internet or connect your own laptop for free thanks to a wireless network.
to discover more about Italy, about learning Italian in Italy and about our school centers in Florence, Milan, Rome and Siena.
Learn more about our Italian Language school in Milan:
- We respond to your questions and bookings within 24 hours on working days.
- A maximum of 12 students per group for all group language courses.
- You can always extend your course during your stay without any extra administrative costs.
- We guarantee that all students who have studied for 3 consecutive months (12 weeks) in our school will be able to apply for the DILI intermediate exam of the Accademia Italiana di Lingua. They will be able to apply for the DALI advanced exam after 6 months of consecutive studies.
- Our school is certfied for security standards and for access for the disabled.
- Students are insured against any injury they may experience inside the school building, during the activities organised by the school and during their way to school.
- Our school can provide general medical and dental assistance with English-speaking doctors.
- The school secretary is at the service of students for every information. The students can see the secretary whenever they need some extra help.
- On your first course day, you receive a Scuola Leonardo da Vinci student card with which you receive discounts in various museums, restaurants, discos, internet cafés, sports facilities, etc.
- We offer a pick-up service from train stations and airports. You only need to inform us one week in advance of your arrival time and place (and flight or train number).
- Help and advice in case of illness.
- Common room where you can meet with your fellow students.
- Free Internet access.
- Wi-Fi Zone - Area of Wireless Internet.
- Free receipt of faxes and emails. Faxes can also be sent from the school for a fee.
Locksmith in Brighton Beach